Is this a "family blog"?-- I hate that term, effing "family blog", by the way, AND all those terms that talk about family this or family that. There is a big presumption there (a family has children in it, duh) and in the end it has less to do with children (who tend to be cruel and filthy-minded, anyway--- I mean I was there and So. Were. You.), and more to do with adults pulling a power-play on other adults. Could people mind their own business and not brandish the kids in this way? It's a thought.
That out of the way--- (and, btw, is this becoming an "Angry Blog"? Possibly.), check out what I have to *deal with* on our very own street in sweet Ngaio in Wellington:
TWO VEHICLES, PARKED
VEHICLE ON RIGHT:
VEHICLE ON LEFT: 
Um...teh provocative... what I will say is the following: "interpretation happens at the point of reception." Or Pehaps "Othay Reekgay actionshay in teh Ulcay de Acsay."
Consumatum est. I give too much.
Later.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Reception
Posted by Mark at 12:28 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, that's SO cute!
So, we've both taken students to Cape Sounion. It's a magical place, but the one that really hooked them was Akroteri on Santorini (Thera). One girl froze, reached for my hand to steady herself and said, "we're walking down a 3500 year old street and it's almost as if they're still here."
Ca you believe that licesne plate? He is a carpenter, I think and he often parks behind AZZ699. They got a thing going on, clearly. I get a chuckle out of it all the time. Santorini would be fun. Not sure when I or the school will get there. I have seen pictures. It is an awesome spot.
Post a Comment