Thursday, June 26, 2008

More pictures from our trip down south last January

Here are some Summer shots. Oh how it aches to see the summer sun and the shadows when they fall that way NOW when we have this sun and the shadows falling this way in the depths of Winter. That said, today was gorgeous in Wellington... so ache is not so sharp (for the moment! [as I must add cuz I must rock the cranky on teh "angry" blog, of course])

Anyway... first up is

He who must be obeyed:



Queenstown:





Milford Sound:




South coast to the west of Invercargill:



More to come, at some point...yeah.

1 comments:

Will said...

He who must be obeyed occupies the heights with great authority, I must say.

The Milford Sound shot is magnificent. Fritz and I toured North Island for four days several years ago and loved it, but clearly we have to get to South Island as well.