My US driver's license is expiring on my birthday which is coming up shortly. I have to pass a written test to get my NZ driver's license like now. I have waited and waited and procrastinated until I like have to pass this test NOW.
NOW, now now now NOW.
So this afternoon when I should be crafting prose about the wondrous intricacies of late-Roman manhood, I am worrying about how many f@#$%^ meters I can park from a f%^&*O( roundabout. Let's hope I pass before my birthday, or, going for the gold, even on the first try tomorrow. Otherwise, after my birthday I will have to stop driving until I do pass.
If I drive after that day and have a mishap, can you imagine how happy our insurance company will be? I so don't want to see or hear the faux-concerned smirk.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Driver's Test
Posted by Mark at 1:21 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment