Friday, November 10, 2006

Around the World



Leaving tomorrow for Athens. Will first drive to Auckland to drop off aformentioned terrier. Then on Sunday it's on a plane to Athens via Singapore and Frankfurt (only 30 hours [gah!]). Husband is off to LA where he will bask in the sunshine, play golf, and be greeted as the conquering hero that he is. For me it's Greece Greece Greece until December 18. Then on to LA for reunion with husband and Xmas with many of the usual suspects. APA conference in San Diego follows in the early new year and then back to New Zealand leaving LA on January 9 and landing in Auckland on Jan 11.

I will try to post in Greece. I have my camera with me. There may be some possibilities. Temples. Palaces. Vistas. Facial hair. Facial hair, you ask? Well, I have been persuaded by some of the students to join in a moustache growing competition. I hope I don't lose too much dignity. [Wow, prof., that's really grey!] Though on second thought, perhaps there will be a gain in dignity.

Looking forward to some quality time with I Lituani [O Gioia Inexprimabile -- clearly]. More, always more, later.

0 comments: