Saturday, October 06, 2007

Back!

My manuscript is now wending its way to the publishers. May they please say "yes we want your manuscript--OMG--- we want you you you!!1eleven11!!!" (or words to that effect).

I will hopefully be able to post more than in the recent past.

It is Spring down here and here are some pictures from the botanic gardens in Wellington.

But first!, before the pictures, I have learned that Chalkenteros is officially in love with Anna Netrebko again. We wish the happy couple all the best. We hope that true love will find a way and they can stay together. (In fact stay tuned for more Anna blogging!)

Anyway, here are the pictures from the trip over to the gardens:








5 comments:

Chalkenteros said...

beautiful pics -- and thanks EVER so much for your kind words -- Anna says hello. I'd let her type something here but she's busy with her scales. Practice practice practice ...

Will said...

Welcome back! Fritz and I spent four days on North Island some years ago on our way to three weeks on West Island (aka Australia). We loved every minute of it. We'll try to do South Island next time we're in the neighborhood. Thanks for the Botanical Garden pics--they'r lovely.

Mark said...

Chalk: you keep her practicing--- we have to make sure Celtic Goddess (insufferable one that she is) at long last must eat those words (in which she is so irritatingly luxuriant) when Anna no longer ducks out on some of the notes.

Will: you are most welcome. NZ is so beautiful. We have to pinch ourselves that we are in a place that is so lovely.

social retardo said...

I recognised the pix, are you in Well?

Mark said...

um... yes.