Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Go Bears!

In honour of our hopes for a Bears' victory, here is something relevant from over 20 years ago. Catch the tricky camera work that introduces "The Fridge"!


Super Bowl Shuffle - video powered by Metacafe

This is most assuredly a blast from the past and change of pace from the advanced case of Vaness-Trebazoid Fever that so often grips this place-- but you know, "There's no one here who does it like me, my superbowl shuffle will set you free!" [Want an E flat with that?]

4 comments:

Chalkenteros said...

oh dear god no.

Mark said...

I thought you would be vexed. You can blame Timmy for a lot of this. He is a real sportsbucket. In any case, not to fear! In the end I will go much more often with my girls and their stratospheric antics. And, going meta here, I am not sure what to say or what not to say on this blog at times. But you know the outcome. Faced with this dilemma, I err on the side of mindless enthusiasm's tendency to indiscriminate inclusion.

Chalkenteros said...

nothing wrong with mindless enthusiasm. but refrigerator perry?

shameful confession: I used to think Jim McMahon was sexy. But that was when I was, like, omg, 10?! Ooofah. I need a chemical bath.

Mark said...

I did not say he was teh hottt now did I? Though I do wish him well-- cuz he was the toast of the town there for a while. Hey better not let Xenophon find out about you and Jim... what's a chemical bath?