Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tooth and Bridge News

I just had my second crown of the year put in.

$$$!!!

This time it was the lower back right molar which, already crowned, cracked.

The temporary that was put on after the dentist drilled around and prepared the tooth fell off last week and the nerve, exposed, got angrier and angrier. Anyway, after a fairly painful session yesterday, when the crown was finally put on (the anaesthesia deadened my tongue and NOT the tooth--- I tensed, I knew that cold air would hurt but I was tough... except I proved not to be!!! It hurt!!), things are getting back to normal.

In other news, the Ed Hillary Teams at Bridge (AKA, The Buttercream Disaster Pairs, as I call this event to you and to Timmy at home) are finally over. My team was weak and we did not outdo ourselves, performing as expected. I have not looked at the score once and have no plans to. That said, it was fun, MOST nights (and yes there is a story there--- a tawdry story of pushy kiwi women and a man who needs to learn not to speak his mind, even if he is provoked...)

0 comments: