...that there is none. Four months the manuscript has been gone and it has been in the hands of readers all this time. I am to hear something "any day now", which has been the state of play for a month. Sigh. In other news, I am putting the finishing touches on an article on the Emperor Julian so while the march of scholarship is bottled up in a big way in one spot, it at least is continuing elsewhere. At present, teaching is fun if a little insane. We are missing people and those who are still around have to take up the slack. I am sleeping well, that's for sure. Back at the gym now too and I am slowly but noticeably getting back into better shape. More later? Perhaps.
Monday, April 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Were you to feel like sharing the article on Julian once it's submitted and published, it would be received here with much interest. Having been raised strictly Catholic, I've often mused on what it might have been like had he succeeded in his goal.
Post a Comment