...but only for a moment. We are going on a two-week vacation to the South Island on Tuesday. The manuscript is mostly done now--- my editor is going to take a look at it and there are only like another 100 more hoops to jump through--- which does not seem like much after I feel like I have jumped through 20000 hoops of various degrees of bothersomeness already. Anyway, here are some roses we saw at the gardens here (the name of the rose in question appears below each):

Sunday, November 30, 2008
Well I am back for a moment...
Posted by Mark at 8:03 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, if only for a moment, it's very nice to have you back.
My life is going to settle back into a more reasonable place soon. So I should be posting more. I h o p e .
Post a Comment