Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Writing, Writing Away

Back from Hawaii now and sick with Bronchitis (TRH has it worse, though, poor baby) and the second storm of the week is battering Welli! O gioia inexprimabile! But we do have anti-biotics and it does feel that a corner of some kind has been turned.

Anyway, I have been writing! Lots! And look at this:



It is a "Wordle" or word cloud from a section of my book. I just pasted the section (Unproofed! I hope there are not any spelling errors!) into the box at the website and this is what came right out. I am rather pleased with it. It is more than a little empowering to see what is there. Do click on it to make it bigger.

(I think my preoccupations may come off a ittlelay aygay? Yeah. Think so.)

I have also included some links for non-academics in the crowd to help them understand why I seem to go so slow at what I do. Here are
1)Daniel Drezner,
2)someone else he refers to,
3)and another,
4)and then still another piece from the third.

0 comments: