Thursday, February 21, 2008

Trip Down South (Many Pictures Here and To Come)

We were away from late January until about the 11th and I missed the birthday of one of my sisters. Guilt, guilt! I think I will call her like this weekend. Anyway, we went down to the deep south of the South Island.

First up was Christ Church. The first two pictures were taken at a place that we had breakfast in this city. Sophie, the proprietress, is a total character. She and TRH, needless to say, got along well, as he is a character too.

The remaining pictures were taken in the Botanic Gardens. The terrier was not allowed in, so you will not see him. Imagine him sulking in the car under a nice shady tree, for that was where he was. More pictures from this trip will be posted in due course. I am working on research and teaching and they are keeping me very busy!













0 comments: