Thursday, November 01, 2007

"Thanksgiving" and a hike the next day

Down here, we celebrate Thanksgiving when we feel like it!

The table:



The dog:



Look. They. Eat. Thanks. Giving. Dinner. Yay.:



Scenes from the hike the next day. Certainly needed the exercise!











Compare the next two pictures. I have added a reddish area to the second. That marks about where our house is:












4 comments:

Will said...

Mark--
Are you in any of these photos--the guy in the blue sweatshirt and cap and the tan shorts, perhaps?

Will said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark said...

I am in none of the pictures at all. Everyone else is in the panopticon. Bwa ha ha haaaah! There are pictures of me back in the archives though, as you are probably aware.

Will said...

No, I wasn't aware; but being a resourceful lad, I did a little digging and found quite a few both with and without facial hair.

The composer of Kullervo, by the way, is Aulis sallinen. I've heard several contemporary Finnish operas and liked them very much.